Friday, December 20, 2013

Jamberry Nails

I absolutely loath painting my nails for numerous reasons and I'm sure I can't be the only one. First off, you're sitting there for what feels like forever, waiting so patiently for your nails to dry. Just when you think they're finally done... you continue with your day, look down and they're ruined. WHAT?! Secondly, no matter how many coats you apply, they chip. Chipped nails are not cute! I don't know about y'all but once my nails start chipping, I give up and take it all off. Then everything was such a waste. Seriously, nail polish just sucks! Luckily, there has been a revolution in the way we can wear our nails. Nail wraps are now the newest and hottest wear for your nail. They are as simple as a sticker for your nail. Here are some benefits of nail wraps:
  • easy to apply
  • no dry time
  • stay put for longer than nail polish
  • limited to no chipping
  • beautiful designs instead of just a plain solid color
  • no odor or fumes
  • getting a high quality manicure at home
  • nail wraps available for the little ones
Jamberry Nails is a company that sells high quality nail wraps in a wide variety of designs. I am interested in selling for this company, but I need to know who would be interested in trying out these awesome nail wraps. I've used nail wraps in the past and I absolutely love them! However, I have had issues with drugstore brands not sticking. If you think you would be interested in trying something like this please comment and tell me so! If enough people are interested we will have a nail wrap party come February! If you are not local to me, you will still be able or order them from me, so please comment and let me know that you are interested. I am beyond excited about this and I hope you guys are too.

Below is a small sample of the designs Jamberry Nails has available.

Thanks for reading guys <3 I will be posting about my December Birchbox in the next post. If you missed my post about my November Birchbox, click HERE and see what I got. You can also email me at asknickinixx@gmail.com :)

No comments:

Post a Comment