Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Eyes, Lips, Face

I really hope each and every one of you have heard of e.l.f. If you haven't, you are definitely missing out. But don't worry, I'm going to fill you in! In 2006, e.l.f. was launched in Target stores. They have their own section in the cosmetics department featuring all your make-up needs. The majority of their make-up brushes are $1-3. They're pretty much all I use. They've got all the other good stuff too; eye shadow, mascara, eyeliner, concealer, lip gloss and lipstick, setting spray, primer, strip eyelashes and pretty much anything you would need. e.l.f. has over 65 different products that are only $1; which means more bang for you buck!! Their products might be low in cost but they are high in quality. I've had a few eye shadow brushes fall apart after about 6-8 months of daily use. But, considering the brushes only cost me $1, I'd say that's pretty great! Around Christmas time they sell alot of gift sets which are awesome! I've also seen Marshalls selling e.l.f. Marshalls takes name brand products that are out of season and drops the prices. I've gotten some e.l.f. products from Marshalls for what feels like free. I cant praise their company enough!
In 2007, e.l.f. was launched in Kmart stores. I have not seen the e.l.f. products in the store in my town but that doesn't mean they aren't there. I know some smaller towns may have a Kmart and not a Target so I wanted to be sure to let you guys know you can find it there too.
Check out their website. They continuously have specials running and always have free shipping on all orders over $35
click her for the e.l.f. website!
So basically, If your make-up bag is feeling empty and so is your wallet, get your butt to Target!
Lastly, all their products are cruelty free and they are supported by Peta. Ten thumbs up to them!



picture credit to www.veganbeautyreview.com

No comments:

Post a Comment