Friday, September 6, 2013

Welcome!

Hello wonderful friends! Thank you for supporting me and joining me on this journey. I couldn't do any of this without you guys. My blog is going to be all about hair and make-up tips, tricks, advice and reviews.
HOORAY! I plan on posting at least once a week but possibly more.... I've got alot I want to tell you guys about! So hold on tight, cause here we go....
First off I want to talk about my self a little and give everyone a little background information. I'm currently in school at Central Ga Technical college working on becoming a Master Cosmetologist. Once I graduate in May 2014, I plan to come back to the school and work on getting my barbering license. I'm 21 years old, and I'll be 22 in November. I work 3 different jobs, go to school and I'm a mommy!
I'm starting the blog because I am constantly getting asked questions about how I do different things to my hair and how I apply my make-up. I want to give you guys all the information I can and help each and every one of you in any way I can. I will be setting up an email that I want you guys to email me questions to. I'm very excited and hope you are too!

my pinterest

my instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment