Friday, September 6, 2013

Top 10 Favorite Make-up Products

Just wanted to go over my top 10 favorite make-up products that I currently have in my make-up bag and let you guys know a little bit about each product. Most are drug store products that can be bought at Walmart, CVS, Kroger, Target, Walgreens ect.

L'OREAL: True Match Foundation
This is probably the best feeling foundation I've bought in some time. It makes my skin feel super soft and doesn't break it out which is definitely a plus! It comes in numerous colors and tones. I was able to choose if I wanted it in a cool tone, warm tone or neutral tone. I chose cool. This stuff is pretty great and not terribly pricey. Two thumbs up from me!


Maybelline: EYESTUDIO Gel Eyeliner
Love, love, love! I wont use anything else! I get it in the black-est shade they have and no other eye liner has showed up so "true as blue" black. It doesn't run and lasts all day. The best part is, comes with an eyeliner brush for easy application. I think its usually around $7 or $8 and lasts forever. 

Maybelline: Perfect Pastels in Pink Suede
I use both colors for eye shadow but, I love using the pink on the apples of my cheeks. It is the perfect light pink shimmer color for a blush/ highlight. Got mine at Target on clearance for around $3

REVLON: Highlighting Stick
This does exactly what it says, highlights. I used it on my cheeks and down my nose then set with powder. It's a really great light golden shade. I'm not sure if it is still sold in stores because I bought this several years ago.

M.A.C. Nylon Frost Eye shadow
I just recently bought this after seeing someone talk about it on Pinterest and it's pretty great. I use it as my eyebrow highlight. The only downside is that it's pretty pricey. I was shocked to see how small the container is and to hear it was $15. But any other M.A.C. product I have bought has lasted me a long time, so hopefully this will be worth the cost.

L'OREAL: Telescopic Carbon Black Mascara
I'm seriously loving this mascara! I found it at Kroger on clearance for around $3. It gives your lashes a thick look without looking clumpy and messy. The brush isn't a typical type brush and I think that makes a difference.

ALMAY: Make-up Erasers
These little Q-tip look-alikes are filled with a small amount of makeup remover to erase all those little mistakes. To activate, just break the end and watch the liquid flow to the cotton tip. Then just use where needed! These are so handy and come in a small box that you can throw in your bag.



MILANI: Brow Fix Brow Kit
This has been my ultimate life saver! I have blonde eyebrows and this has been the perfect little helper. Comes with a highlight, 2 different brow shades, an eye shadow applicator, an eyeliner brush and mini tweezers. I cannot stress how in love I am with this little kit.

M.A.C. Warm Soul Blush
This blush is perfect for any skin color, shade or tone. I think this is just the perfect color for blush. Use as little or a much as you need for different effects. I've had this for almost a year and I still have a ton left. Definitely worth it to splurge!


Maybelline: Color Tattoo
I'm actually not a huge fan of this creamy eye shadow but, I bought it in "too cool" which is white and use it with an angled eyeliner brush to line under my lash line for a pop to my eyes. I believe it was pretty cheap and has lasted me quite some time.

If you have any questions about these products or anything hair and make-up related you can email me!
Thanks for reading guys!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment